Learn here how to enroll and login to Bank of the West Online Banking service and start managing your finances conveniently – wherever and whenever you want.
The Bank of the West is one of the largest and most reputable banks in the United States. It has been catering to the diverse financial needs of individuals as well as corporations for over 135 years. Currently, it operates a very wide network of more than 700 branch offices located across 19 states, providing a complete range of banking facilities like Savings, Checking, Loans, Mortgage, Credit Cards, and more to millions of its clients. The bank even provides an online banking facility for its customers so that they can easily carry out banking activities with just a few clicks wherever and whenever required.
Bank of the Wests Online banking service – called time banker – offers a range of convenient features to help people manage banking matters without any hassle.
By using this online service you can login to Bank West Online
Manage your Accounts: Get up-to-date online bank account statements and complete summaries of where, when and how you are spending your money. You can also view your checking, savings, certificate of deposit, money market, and Gold Line overdraft account statements, view all your credit card account transactions, make online payments 24/7, view your mortgage account details, make mortgage payments either from your Bank of the West account or another financial institution, view up to seven years of statement history, print/save statements to your PC, view canceled checks, view mortgage interest information, request mortgage payoff quotes, update your personal information, etc.
Pay your Bills: With Online Bill Pay feature, you can make payment to almost any individual or business in the U.S. with just a few clicks, at no extra cost. This will help you save the cost of a stamp for each payment you make, and know exactly when the bill amount will be withdrawn from your account. Plus, you can access all of your payment information at-a-glance and set up bill reminders & alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses. Other Bill Pay features include automatic recurring bill payments, eBills from major billers directly to Online Banking, same-day payments for select bills, bill payment from multiple checking accounts, etc.
Move your Money: Allows you to transfer funds online between your Bank of the West accounts or other external accounts. With online banking transfers, you can move money and set up recurring transfers to build your savings, whereas the external transfer feature will let you transfer money directly to your Bank of the West account from your accounts at any other institutions, and you can even keep track of transfers online, in one location.
Pay other People: This new service enables you to send or receive personal electronic payments to or from virtually anyone through email or text messages. All you need to know is email address or mobile phone number of the person from whom or to whom money is received or sent. This makes personal payments, such as paying rent, sending money as a gift, making charitable donations, contributing money to a group gift or dinner, or sending money to students much easier.
Online Banking with Bank of the West is 100% safe and secure. Every valued customer of the bank can take advantage of its online features, but they must first enroll in Online Banking. The Enrollment process is very easy and would hardly take 10 minutes to complete.
If you’re a Bank of the West checking account and debit card, you can enroll and start using Online Banking immediately. But if you don’t have a checking account and debit card, and you’re enrolling using any other account number, you’ll have to wait for a confirmation email to be received before being able to begin banking online.
How to Enroll in Bank of the West Online Banking?
- Your Bank of the West checking account number and debit card OR
- Other account numbers, such as loans, credit cards, BancWest Investment Services accounts, etc.
- Your social security number which was used to open your account
- A valid email address
Steps to Enroll:
- Visit www.bankofthewest.com and click the “Enroll” link on the top left side of the page
- Scroll down and press ‘Checking Account and Debit Card’ button (or select ‘Other Account’ option if you’ve another Account type)
- Next, provide all of the requested information, including your name, checking account number, debit card number, social security number, and email address
- Tick the box to accept their Online Service Agreement
- Click ‘Continue’
- Now, type in your desired username and password
- Again click ‘Continue’
- Select a security image from the drop-down menu and hit Continue
- Give a caption to your image
- Click ‘Continue’
- Next, you will be asked to select three security questions and put your answers
- Lastly, confirm your personal security image, phrase, and question
That’s it. You are now ready to log in and do online banking.
How to login Online Banking?
- Visit www.bankofthewest.com
- Press “Sign in” tab located on the top left side of the page
- Enter your password
- Click ‘Sign In’
- Now, your security image and phrase will appear
- Confirm them with those you had selected during your enrollment process
- Then, finally, enter your password to login to your online banking account
Once login to Bank West Online, you can start enjoying the convenience of managing your finances securely and conveniently, whenever and wherever you want!