Today, we will discuss how to uninstall the Hp support solutions framework. But, before that, let’s have a quick intro to this concept.
HP support solution framework is a collection set of programs for many of the computers and provider’s standard set of software interfaces that are used to manage and ease the access to the software and hardware associated with the operation with the MS office operating system. It detects printers and PCs having Windows 8 and 10 processors.
Reasons to uninstall HP support solution framework
Now, here a question arises if this is so much useful, then what could be the reasons to uninstall it. Let’s check:
- It is consuming almost 50% space in CPU because of that you may face issues while operating programs.
- In case if you really don’t have any use for this program.
- If Hp support solution framework is corrupted or you are getting any errors while running this program.
- It is available but not reflecting in the Programs and Features list.
- If your device’s warranty is over and it is asking you to uninstall such unnecessary tools.
Now, let’s directly jump on the methods to uninstall it. But, it is not that easy to remove the framework. Because if you uninstalled and it is not swiped up entirely, then it may cause many issues. So, it is crucial to remove all the related files and folders to uninstall completely.
Methods to uninstall HP support solutions framework
1. Uninstall HP support solution framework via Programs and Features
When we are adding a new program in a system that is already added in program and features. Vice versa, if we will remove all the files and folders from the application, it will automatically uninstall from the system. Follow steps to do so:
- Open programs and features.
- If you are using Windows Vista or 7 then, click on the start button and type in control panel “uninstall a program” in Search programs and files box and then click the results
- If you are using windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 then, open WinX menu (press Windows and X keys together) and click on Programs and Features
- Find out Hp support solution framework
- Click on Uninstall to delete the program.
2. Uninstall HP support solution framework via Restore
If the system restores point is created before installing the program, then by restoring, you can move forward toward the HP support solution framework uninstall. Restore is a Facility which is allowing users to take back the system in the default mode as it was prior to installing the program. In the same way, you can also completely remove this program, but before that, keep the backup of other files essential files and folders useful for you. Follow the steps to restore:
- Close all the files and program already opened
- Click on My Computer and open Properties, and your system window will display
- Now, click on System Protection available on the left side of Window
- Select System Restore and restore Window will appear
- Select Choose a different restore point
- Click on Next tab
- Select preferred date and time
- Click on Next tab
Remember, choose date consciously because all the programs, files, and folders installed after that will be wiped off once system restore. You cannot recover it back; you have to install all again in case you want to use any.
- In the end, click on the Finish tab to confirm the ResRestoreick Yes to confirm again.
3. Reinstall HP support solution to uninstall
In some cases, the file, which is required to uninstall the Hp support solution, is not available or corrupted in those cases we have to reinstall it first to uninstall. To reinstall, either you can run the installer in the original disk, or you can download the file to reinstall the program again. And many times, the installer allows us to repair or uninstall the program altogether.
4. Uninstall HP support solution framework by using the Uninstall Command Displayed in the registry
Whenever we install a program window used to save the related settings in the registry, including its Uninstall command as well. So, it is an advantage for use; we can use that Uninstall command from the registry to remove it. But we have to be very careful because a small mistake can harm other vital programs or may crash the system as well. Steps to do so:
- Open Run by pressing Windows +R keys together
- Type Regedit and open
- Navigate “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” key and find out the one HP support solution framework
- Double-tap on Uninstall String value
- Copy the Value Data
- Open Run Command and paste the copied Value Data and click on OK button
- Follow the wizard to uninstall the program.
5. Uninstall HP support solutions framework with Antivirus
If your HP support solution framework is installed via freeware, then there may be a possibility that may consist of any malware or spyware, because a lot of time malwares and Spywares come with the freeware. So we have to identify if it is so then Antivirus could be the most excellent tool to uninstall it and delete all files. But, it is not very easy to obliterate it because, in order to uninstall, we have to detect all the related files and folder to ensure that if it is a virus or not and remove all the files one by one by identifying from all the drives. We cannot remove the HP support file like any other antivirus for that we have to download a useful Malware detection tool first.
6. Uninstall HP support solution framework with its uninstaller.exe
You can use a uninstaller.exe file named uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe to uninstall. Follow steps to do uninstall:
- Go to the installation folder of HP support solution framework
- Search uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe (whichever is available in your system)
- Double-tap to uninstall and follow the wizard to uninstall.
7. Uninstall HP support solution framework with third-party Uninstaller
To do the manual uninstallation, the third-party uninstaller requires know-how and patient from Hewlett Packard. It is having right then it can uninstall and remove all the files and folders of the program. But, you have to use it consciously because if not completely done, it makes corrupt your system and other files. The best way is to go to the control panel and navigate all the related files and delete separately and recheck in all the folders to confirm the complete uninstallation.
So, these were the sever useful and commonly used method to uninstall HP support solutions framework but still if are not able to do so or facing any issue then here is Hp Printer Troubleshooting Guide. You can visit HP service center with CPU, or you can call or home service. There is another method you can contact the hp support assistant team via chat, email, or phone. To connect with them, log in to the website, scroll down till the end and get a contact number and email id for any further assistance.