Avast is a free antivirus, which you can use it in all types of computers like desktop & laptop. You can use this antivirus in your phones & tablet as well. As the name appears, it can protect you from all kinds of viruses, spyware, malware, and network infection. So, if you are facing the Avast UI Failed to Load issue and trying to fix it, then we can recommend you some easy troubleshooting steps so that you can resolve the issue.
Causes For Avast UI Failed To Load Issue
- Sometimes this issue Arises because of the wrong windows service configuration.
- If you are using multiple antiviruses in the same device, it can also cause the Avast UI failed to load issue
- If there is any problem with your Remote Desktop Services, then also, might be you will face the Avast UI not loading in your device.
Fix Avast UI Failed To Load Issue
To fix the “Avast UI Failed to Load” Issue, you can exit the Avast antivirus, then restart Avast antivirus. If the issue not fixes, later you can also try to Uninstall and Reinstall the Avast software. But before that, you can follow some secure methods to get rid of this problem.
Method 1: Enable the Remote Desktop Service.
- First, you need to Press (Windows key + R) at the same time, which will give the Run dialogue box.
- One’s you get that box; you need to type ‘services.msc‘ in that run dialogue box and hit the enter key.
Now, under the section of the Service page, you need to search for the option of Remote Desktop Service. After finding Remote Desktop Service, You have to the right click on it and select Properties option.
Now in properties, double click on the start button to set the Automatic startup type. After that, press Ok to make the changes. Then close the Services page and Restart your system to complete the process.
If you are still facing the same problem, then you can go with the next procedure.
Method 2: Try To Repair the Avast Software
To Repair the Avast, simply go into the control panel section. If you don’t know-how, then type control panel in start menu & press enter key. Then click on the control panel, you will get the various option, but you have to click on programs & features. Then look for Avast software. Right-click on Avast; you will get an uninstall/change option. Now select repair after clicking on change. Then wait for some time until Avast fixes itself & then reboot your device. After this method, if you found the same error, then you can go with the next procedure.
Method 3: Try Uninstall and Reinstall the Avast software
- If the above methods are not working, then you can uninstall and reinstall the Avast software. For that go to the control panel by typing control panel into a Run dialogue box or type control panel in the start menu and search it.
- One’s control panel window open, go into the programs & features option and find an Avast application. Now, right-click on Avast software & click on uninstall.
Now, wait until the Avast application wholly uninstalled, then reboot your computer to complete the process. After that, you have to reinstall the software again from the official avast website. While installing the software, leave the machine as it is. Do not do any other work in your device until the installation process completed.
Method 4: Fix the Recognition issue
If you are still unable to fix the ‘Avast UI failed to load issue,’ then you can try this process as well.
First right click on the Avast software & open the shiels control. Under shields control, right-click on the Disable to disable the application. After a few seconds again, go into the Shields control section & this time enables the app by clicking the enable option. It will take a few moments to resolve the issue.
You can try some other methods as well, in case the above methods are not working.
- At first, press (Windows + R) at the same time to open the Run dialogue box. In that box type cmd, and that will give you the Command Prompt box. In cmd, type ‘winmgmt /verifyrepository’ in the search field and press enter key.
- If you found the status is inconsistency, then you have to type’ winmgmt /salvagerepository’ within the search field and hit enter key to complete the process.
- If in case you are getting the windows management instrument is consistent, then you will have to type the command ‘winmgmt /resetrepository.’
- After that, you will receive the confirmation message, which will inform you that the ‘WMI repository has been successfully rebuilt.’
At last, you need to reboot the system and try to reload the Avast antivirus again & you will not face the Avast UI failed to load issue.
We think that all the methods mentioned above would be sufficient enough to resolve the issue.
If you are using Avast antivirus, then you might have already aware of the issue that occurs while using this software. For example, “Avast UI Failed to Load on Screen” is one of them. Then, In that case, you can directly contact to the Avast customer care phone number, and they will surely help you.