If you’re a Microsoft account holder, you can remove the password from windows 10 entirely, but you need to switch to a local account.
To switch into local account and to remove windows 10 password, use this instruction:
- Go to Settings.
- Then, Click on Accounts.
- After that, click on your info.
- Then, click on sign in with your local account instead of a link.
- Enter your current password.
- And click on Next.
- Create the user id for your account.
- Now, skip the password creation to remove the password entirely.
- Click on the Next button.
- And click the Sign-out and finish button.
After completing all the instructions, your device will not be connected with a Microsoft account. And you can sign in automatically every time you start the system.
How to turn off password windows 10
- Click on Start menu in the left side bottom corner and type “netplwiz.” in the search box, the top result should be a program of the same name — click it to open it.
- Now, in the User Accounts screen that launches, untick the box that would say
- “Users must enter a name and password to use this computer.
- Then, click on “Apply.”
- When prompted, re-type your password again to confirm the changes.
- Now, Click “OK” once more. Your password will be removed.
After following the above steps, it should be noted that once your password is removed,
How to disable windows password
For Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10 users
- Log into Windows computer using your password.
- Press the Windows key in the left side bottom corner, type netplwiz, in the search bar, and then hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- In the window that appears, click the local administrator profile (1), uncheck the box next to users must type your name and password to use this computer (2), and then click on apply.
- Type your password in the password section and confirm your password.
- Finally, click on OK at the bottom.