Get a complete guideline about how to log in and change your billing address in iTunes account information like address, your credit card number, the country you live in, Apple ID, etc. from here.
Apple iTunes store is loaded with a variety of applications from photography to free music, from games to social networking, from cooking to running. You must require iTunes account to get anything from iTunes. Every day, millions of Apple users create iTunes accounts and connect with iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store to shop their favorite music, movies, books, games, apps and more. With iTunes Account, you can set up and use iOS devices, enjoy Find my iPhone feature and much more. It’s completely free of cost and simple to set up. It does not take more time for setting up. Your iTunes account consists of a lot of information about you like address, your credit card number, the country you live in, and the Apple ID that you use for purchases. In case, you shift your home, change bank, or make other changes related to your provided information, then you are forced to update your iTunes account.
Step by step guide to creating an Apple ID on your computer or iOS device:
Apple ID can be used for iTunes, the Mac App Store, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and more.
- Open iTunes on your iOS device.
- From the store menu, create Apple ID to reach a resulting screen.
- After that, you must agree with the terms and conditions that continue. After agreeing with all terms and conditions, submit the form to create your free Apple ID.
- In the form, you have to give the answer to security questions for more protections and ask email addresses.
- After filling the details of the registration form, click continue
- Give a valid payment method and billing address; it does not charge you until you make a purchase so provide it without any worry and continue the process.
- As soon as, you complete the registration process, it will send a confirmation email to verify your account. So, check your email for verification.
- Open verification link from your email address
- And then, enter your email address and password that you used to create your Apple ID, and then click verify the address.
- First open setting menu and open iTunes & App Stores
- Click on create a new account
- Then, select a suitable store by tapping the Store and select the country where you live. The hit did confirm your selection and then tap the next button to proceed.
- On the next screen, agree with terms and conditions.
- After agreeing with terms and conditions, enter an email address, password, and choose three security questions and provide answers to them.
- Here, your email address will become your Apple ID, so be careful while entering it. Enter your email address and then tap next.
- Next, enter billing information. You can select different credit card types.
- You will not be charged until you make a purchase.
- After submitting complete billing information, tap next.
- And then, you will get another screen that says verify your account
- Check the verification email and open verification link to activate your account.
- Enter Apple ID and password to complete your account verification.
Steps to Change Billing Address, Payment, and More in Your iTunes Account:
Change Billing Address in iTunes On computer:
- Open the iTunes store and login in it by using Apple ID and Password
- Then, select store and view account
- Enter your account password and click View Account
- From the apple account information page, click Edit to the right of Payment Type.
Change Billing Address in iTunes On IOS device:
- Open the setting menu and tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID then enter your Apple ID & password.
- In the edit section, tap Payment Information
- Update information that you want to change and tap the done button.