- 1 Causes of Discord RTC Connecting No Route
- 2 How to Fix Discord RTC Connecting No Route
- 2.1 Method 1: Restart Router, Modem & computer device
- 2.2 Method 2: Uninstall the 3rd party Firewall or Antivirus
- 2.3 Method 3: Disable your VPN or use with UDP
- 2.4 Method 4: Verify whether the Network Admin blocks Discord
- 2.5 Method 5: Turn Off QoS Support from Voice & Video Settings
- 2.6 Method 6: Flushing the DNS settings to fix discord RTC connecting no route
- 2.7 Method 7: Change the Server’s Voice Region
- 2.8 Method 8: Check the Internet Connection
Discord is a pretty reliable application which is loved by gamers all around the world. By the time people are getting attracted towards this because of its great features and easy to use interface. Discord Rtc connecting no route is the most occurred issue in Discord. Most of the people only complain about this issue so, discord no route is undoubtedly the top discord issue.
Although this is a common issue, you still have to fix it immediately; otherwise, it will create lots of serious problems.
Hence, if you are facing discord no route problem, then go through this article step by step. It will help you to resolve your issue.
Causes of Discord RTC Connecting No Route
- Assign IP address of the computer device has been changed: – This problem arises whenever the dynamic IP address changed. In this case, the solution is straightforward; you need to restart your Router, Modem and computer device to resolve this problem.
- 3rd party application (antivirus or firewall) is blacklisting Discord: – Whenever this 3rd party software problem arises, Discord will not be grant to maintain an outgoing connection with a server.
- Discord is Blocked By the Admin of the Network: – if you are using the Discord at school or from the office network, then it could be blocked by the admin of the web.
- The computer is using VPN without UDP: – Since the Discord is designed to work with only VPN solutions that have UDP, so if the computer is using a VPN without UDP then, this Discord RTC connecting no route problem occurs.
- QoS does not support your network: – It might be possible that your system is not fit to support the Quality of service, but the good thing is that you can disable it from the Voice and Video Settings.
So, these are some causes. Now, if you want to fix the Discord RTC Connecting No Route issue then, you can follow our quotation written below:-
How to Fix Discord RTC Connecting No Route
Method 1: Restart Router, Modem & computer device
Let’s begin with a natural step. Sometimes Discord RTC connecting No route issue appears if the IPV connection was interrupted by a Dynamic IP that regularly keeps changing.
So, in this situation, we suggest restarting your router, modem, and computer. After doing this check if the issue fixed or not, otherwise follow the next solution.
Method 2: Uninstall the 3rd party Firewall or Antivirus
This is another way to fix the problem. It will help you to remove the technical glitch.
Here we are suggesting you some steps to do that: –
- It would be best if you opened the Run dialogue box by pressing (Windows key + R) together at the same time.
- In that Run Box, you have to type appwiz.cpl and hit enter key to execute the command, or you can click on an OK option in the bottom of the run box.
- Ones you have done that, it will give you several options, in that you have to search for program and feature and click on that option.
- Ones you click on program and feature that will give you the entire program in which you will have to find the 3rd party antivirus.
- After that, right-click on the 3rd party antivirus and click on uninstall.
- It will take some time to uninstall the program, then restart your computer & check if the issue resolved or not.
Method 3: Disable your VPN or use with UDP
Since the Discord designed to work with only VPN solutions that have UDP, so if the computer is using a VPN without UDP then, this Discord RTC connecting no route problem occurs. In this case, disable your VPN and trying to connect to Discord to a new voice server.
Method 4: Verify whether the Network Admin blocks Discord
This problem arises when you try to use the Discord at school or from the office network; then it could be blocked by the admin of the Network.
In this case, what you need to do is given below: –
- Press (window key + R) together at the same time that will give you the Run box. In that run box type ‘control panel’ and click on OK at the bottom of the run box.
- Ones the control panel page opens, you need to drag to the Network and the internet and then, click on the Network and Sharing Center.
- After that, click on the hyperlink associated with the Private network connection. Then a new page opens, from there you need to drop down and click on the properties option.
- Under the properties option, navigate to the networking tab & select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Then, click on the properties option.
- After that, go into the DNS server settings and change the settings to ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’.
- Then, set the value of Preferred DNS server to 8 8 8 8 as well as you will have to set the value of Alternate DNS server to 8 8 4 4.
- At last, click on the OK button to save the changes.
- After all, this process restarts your computer.
And we hope, the issue resolved. However, if you are still facing the same problem, then you can follow the next step.
Method 5: Turn Off QoS Support from Voice & Video Settings
Many users have faced this problem, and after disabling the QoS support form voice & video settings, they claimed that the issue resolved.
So, here are some steps to turn off the QoS from Voice & video settings
- First, you will have to open the Discord & click on the gear icon near your account in left side bottom corner.
- After that, scroll down to the app settings and click on voice & video option.
- Then, scroll down to the Quality of service. Here you have to make sure that the toggle must be associated with Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority is disabled.
- Then, close the Discord and open it again and check if the No route issue is resolved or not.
- Router issue is till occurring then, go with the next procedure.
Method 6: Flushing the DNS settings to fix discord RTC connecting no route
If you are not able to fix the problem with the help of the above-given methods, then you can go
Ahead with this method given below:-
- Press (Windows key + R) both together to open a RUN dialogue box, in that Run box type’CMD.’
- ctrl+Shift+Enter keys altogether to open An Elevated Command Prompt.
- Ones you have successfully follow the above step, then type the following command and hit Enter.
- Then, type the following command and hit the Enter key to flush the DNS.
- After that, you will have to type the following command to renew the IP configuration.
- Finally, Reboot your system and check the Discord RTC connecting no routing issue is fixed or not. Otherwise, go with the next solution.
Method 7: Change the Server’s Voice Region
In case, you are trying to connect with a friend from a different continent & you are getting this error, it’s because of the various voice regions.
In this situation, you should ask the admin of the server to set the different voice region from server settings.
Method 8: Check the Internet Connection
If all the solutions mentioned above are not working or you are not able to fix your Discord RTC connecting no Route issue with the help of the above-given method then, you should check that you are getting an excellent internet connection or not.
If not then, contact your internet service provider to fix the internet issue.
We believe that the above-given methods will definitely help you to resolve your RTC connecting no route.