Kodi is an open-source media player that you can use it on multiple devices & different platforms. It provides service of play media such as music, videos, pictures, and podcasts. It’s free, open-source software for managing your local collection of television shows, movies, photos, and music. This software is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux. In the Kodi application, you can use multiple types of add-on & application for customization purposes. Indigo add-on is one one of the feature which is available for customization purpose. This add-on is used for software maintenance, like error diagnosis, file repair, setting changes, etc. However, sometimes users reported that they get an Indigo error while opening the Kodi application. That will not allow them to use the app.
So, if you are a Kodi user and you also encounter The Kodi indigo not working in your device, then you can follow this article, which will help you to resolve the issue. In this article, we suggested all the possible ways to fix the Kodi indigo error.
Possible Causes of Kodi Indigo Error
There are a few reasons that you might encounter The Kodi indigo error. Some of them are given below:-
- You might get this error because of the Bad outdated files or Because of the Outdated Kodi Application.
- If the indigo module is corrupted or outdated then, this could also be the reason because of which you are getting this error message.
- You would also get this error because of the corrupted add-on files.
Resolution for Fix the Indigo Kodi Error
So, if you want to fix the Indigo Kodi error then, you have to follow some simple tips to fix this error. Some useful tips are given below. Follow them as instructed; this will help you to resolve the issue.
Resolution 1: Updating or Rolling Back Your Version
Most of the time, you can get the Indigo Kodi error because of the lousy update or outdated version of the application. So, you may be getting this error because of this issue in your Kodi software. So, we would suggest you that before trying any other solution to fix this issue, you should update your Kodi application into the latest version available. However, if the app was already updated, then you need to roll back into the old version of the Kodi application, in order to fix the problem.
Resolution 2: Reinstalling the Indigo Application
If you are unable to fir the error with the help of the solution mentioned above then, you have to uninstall the Indigo from the Kodi application and check if the issue fixed or not; if yes, then, reinstall the Indigo again from a fresh repository.
For the reinstalling process you can follow some given tips below:-
- First, open the Kodi application and drag it into the Add-ons section. Then, right-click on the On Indigo and select the Add-on information.
- Ones you click on add on information that will give you a new window menu, in that menu look for the Uninstall option and click on it.
- When the uninstallation process completed, you need to restart the computer and see if the issue resolved or not.
- If the issue resolved, then install the Indigo again from the fresh repository. This will help you to eliminate any chances to corrupt files installation, which may cause error chances in the future.
I hope these above-mentioned solutions will help you to resolve the issue if you follow them as it is and step by step.